Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Took you long enough...

It's about time you showed up Ed. BTW, how many shirts have you sold so far? ;)

Sorry for taking so long between posts, but I got stuck playing Half-Life 2. Game of the year so far, it's even better then Rome: Total War. There's only one game that might beat it and that's Sid Meier's Pirates!

I played the original version of that game to death on the Atari ST. I can remember every little detail like it was yesterday. The copy protection in the beginning ("What month and year does the silver train arrive in Tortuga?"), getting tossed in jail, ALWAYS using the longsword, etc, etc... Great stuff, and from what I hear the new version is supposed to be just as good. I probably won't get it until Christmas, but that's okay. I'll probably still be playing HL2 then.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?