Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Why do video game companies hate me?

In the next two weeks both Half Life 2 and World of Warcraft will be coming out for PC.

That is just plain unfair.

I don't have a lot of free time as it is and either one of those games would easily occupy every bit I have. But with both of those, and NCAA 2005 on the Gamecube and ship building on the weekends, I'm at a loss. Now, some people would say..."Don't buy one of them". To those people I say..."You don't understand the mindset of a gamer". That's not an option. I have to buy them both. I would die if I didn't.

I just don't know what do. Life is so hard.

Talking Manhatten, can you check with Ryan to see what he's planning to do w/ regard to WoW?



Comments:
Then buy them both and figure it out as you go
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?